You are here
Sustainability Outlook partners with FICCI for the Symposium on Circular Economy & Waste Management
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organizing the first symposium on Circular Economy and Waste Management on April 25-26 2017. The symposium is the first and only event in India on the subject with an objective to mainstream Circular Economy Principles in Indian businesses for long term value creation, be it economic (extended value of products and materials for as long as possible) as well as environmental (minimizing waste generation and resource use). The symposium will bring together experts and practitioners from the industry, start-ups, government and academia to showcase innovative strategies and practices that will enable the Indian Economy to achieve sustainable economic growth.
Symposium program consists of six plenary sessions showcasing circular economy solutions for and from business/government and civil society.
• Unboxing Circular Economy
• Ahead of the Curve: Branding Circularity for Business value
• Startups: Ninjas in Eco-innovation and secondary raw material market
• Closing the loop through 4 R’s
• Role of Socio-Environmental Change makers in Circular Economy
• The ‘ZERO’ Effect: Achieving environmental sustainability in SMEs
Symposium brochure and agenda are available at http://indialca.com/upcoming-events.html
Registration for the CES 2017 is currently open. Be a part of this exclusive event and find out about the best circular economy solutions in India that allow businesses to gain a competitive advantage, create more value and lead to sustainable development of the society/nation at large.
Key Speakers include:
• Hon'ble Mr. Justice Swatanter Kumar, Chairman, National Green Tribunal (TBC)
• Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member, NITI Aayog
• Shri Y. S. Chowdary, Hon'ble Minister of State for Ministry of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government in India (TBC)
• Mr. Anshu Gupta, 2015 Ramon Magsaysay Award Winner, Founder Goonj
• Mr. Anirban Ghosh, Chief Sustainability Officer, Mahindra & Mahindra
• Dr. R. Vasudevan –popularly known as ‘The Plastic Man of India’
We’re excited to have policymakers, top business leaders and innovators speaking at CES 2017.
For further information and registration, please contact:
FICCI Quality Forum
Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi