You are here
Sustainability Outlook partners with FICCI for the 10th India Climate Policy and Business Conclave
FICCI is organizing the 10th edition of the India Climate Policy and Business Conclave will be held on March 23-24, 2017, at the Park Hotel in New Delhi, in partnership with the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Government of India, The World Bank Group, The German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMUB) – with the support of GIZ. The Conclave is India’s flagship event in the climate policy and carbon market space,
The Conclave since its inception in 2007 has evolved as the leading platform for policy dialogue, knowledge sharing on global developments, and corporate sector action on climate change mitigation and adaptation. In the last nine years, the Conclave has garnered global participation from over 30 countries and attracted stakeholders from the entire spectrum of climate change and carbon market.
With the UNFCCC 22nd Conference of Parties (COP 22) in Marrakesh laying the foundations for implementation of the Paris Climate Change Agreement, this year’s Conclave will offer private sector and public stakeholders an opportunity to deliberate on climate policy and business priorities required for accelerated climate action in the period before 2020 and in the new post-2020 climate regime.
This year’s Conclave will focus on transformational climate mitigation business models, technologies and strategies; state-level climate action; climate finance; carbon markets; and adaptation interventions. More details on the event are available on the Conclave website http://www.indiacarbonconclave.com/.
Conclave Session Themes
• Road Ahead of the Paris Agreement: Pathways to 2020 & Beyond
• Operationalizing Article 6 of the Paris Agreement
• Climate Finance: Leveraging Banks and Capital Markets
• CEOs Session on Climate Mitigation Business Models for Transformative Change
• Foregrounding Adaptation in Climate Change Action
• Inaugural Address by Shri Anil Madhav Dave, Hon'ble Minister of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India
• Special Address by Shri Ajay Narayan Jha, Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate, Government of India
• CEOs Session on Transformative business models on climate change mitigation
• 100 International Participants
• Masterclass for Internal Carbon Pricing for Corporates by FICCI & CDP india
To check the event flyer, click here.
To know more about the Carbon Pricing Masterclass, click here.