You are here
Planet Textiles 2017: The Sustainable Textile Summit
Planet textiles International Conference tackles the cruicial issues on sustainability in the global textile sector and in 2017 is jointly being organised by MCL News & Media, Sustainable Apparel Coalition and Messe Frankfurt. In 2016 speakers included: Cyrus Wadia, VP Sustainable Business & Innovation, Nike; Rick Ridgeway, environmentalist and vice-president, environmental affairs, Patagonia; Brad Voorhees, senior manager, supply chain sustainability, VF Corporation; Marcus Gover, director of the European Clothing Action Plan; Michael Beutler, Director of Sustainability Operations, Kering; Zheng Jian, from the office for social responsibility, at China National Textile & Apparel Council; and Javier Goyeneche, President and Founder, Ecoalf.
Why should you attend Planet Textiles 2017?
- Discover the future.
- Learn about radical new environmental initiatives and business models in the textile supply chain.
- Understand the trends.
- See how disruptive technologies and financial innovations can create new opportunities.
- Meet the new leaders.
- Planet Textiles features innovators in the global textile and retail businesses who are reshaping the industry.
- Delegates will have ongoing opportunities to forge new relationships at Planet Textiles.
- Explore the ecosystem.
- Planet Textiles explores company engagement, collaboration, transparency and how to measure.