You are here
India Energy for All Summit 2020
Clean Energy Access Network (CLEAN) is organizing India Energy for All Summit (IEAS) from February 4-5, 2020. In its fourth edition, IEAS aims to fast track India’s clean energy transition by scaling-up use of Decentralized Renewable Energy (DRE) and supporting the bid to achieve its global commitment on Nationally Determined Contributions and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The summit over the course of two days will look at:
• Contributing to the Government of India’s goal of providing reliable access to power for all
• Endorsing achievement of sustainable development outcomes (like education, livelihoods, energy access, healthcare etc.) using DRE as a converging point
• Collectively scanning business and investment opportunities and suitable policy and financial environments
• India’s leadership in addressing energy poverty
• Inter-state panel: Understanding State machinery for maximum impact
• DRE for climate vulnerable areas
• Marketing and Communication strategies: A powerful tool for DRE enterprises to convey the message to a larger audience
• Dynamics of Rural Innovation
• How to make enterprises investment ready?
• Quality assurance for RE technologies