You are here
Circular Economy Symposium
FICCI contemplated the idea of constituting a platform with an objective to mainstream discussions around Circular Economy in India involving stakeholders across industry, government, civil society and academia, and hosted the first edition of Circular Economy Symposium (CES) in 2017. In continuation, the next edition held in 2018 witnessed showcasing of innovative strategies and practices that will enable the Indian Economy to achieve sustainable economic growth through circularity. The Circular Economy series was launched with an overall vision to promote knowledge and action on Circular Economy.
Why You Should Attend ?
- Access our Global network to engage with Scientific community and sustainability leaders.
- Stand out as a Leader in demonstrating commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Establish new and lasting collaborations with potential clients and partners
- Gain cutting edge knowledge on Circular best practices in the industry
- Network with stakeholders and decision makers actively implementing Circular solutions
What to Expect ?
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Best practice knowledge exchange
- Research, Innovation and Technology solutions
- Unleash business potential of Circular Economy
- Theme Paper on Future of Circular Economy Business Models in India