You are here
1st Green Supply Chain Summit
UNGCNI is presenting its first Green Supply Chain Summit where practitioners and professionals will explore the various dimensions of designing and implementing Responsible/Sustainable and Green Supply Chains. Stakeholders from Industry/Academia/Government/Civil Society will engage in a dialogue to spell out a win-win situation for all using inclusive supply chains.
The sessions will be participative with a sharp focus on various critical pieces of the complete supply chain including Partners, Sourcing, Warehousing, Transportation and Inventory Management. Best Practices from select industries will be presented to draw learning for one’s own organization.
- To appraise the participants of the full range of benefits that responsible supply chain & logistics management can create as a distinct competitive advantage
- To discuss the critical supply chain issues that need to be addressed in order to make it an inclusive and green supply chain
- To appreciate best practices in the domain-specific implementation of responsible logistics & SCM solutions, interactive sessions and sharing of success stories
- To learn about green supply chain cost optimization models which the participants can implement in their own organizations to achieve competitive advantage
- To appreciate how to make appropriate decisions related to responsible sourcing and inventory management
- To help supply chain partners understand and implement responsible and green systems and processes